REPORT DI DELTODO

3662 u.f con dr.Bisanga

« Older   Newer »

1. deltodo

User deleted

Hello.
    so far , i haven,t been able to undrstand your opinions.Whilw we are waiting for translation y i will say the following:
    the pics are the original ones, and the pics situated at the begining of the post , named Before, were sent to the former bisanga,s employee, scar.after that i received an answer saying that the diagnose for a good result were that i nedded 3500 to 4000.(you can see the brillant result).
    the present employye try to save his ass, by telling that the surgery plan was decided by my(false), no doctor do what the patient say, if he knows the result is going to be bad.
    But for my thar subject is not important.
    the unrefusable proffs are these:
    if we take as a reference, teh fornt triangle , where 2082 grafts were placed + 1000, proceeding from a previous surgery= 3082: scarce 50 cms2=more than 60 grafts per cm2.
    are you able to find them??, neither can i. where are they( because i paid for them), but i cannot find them.

that,s the reality, all the other question are only nonsenses.
    Clinic offered my a visit ,in my town, but later they have, decided not to. what the cause will be??? fear to find their magnific result??,and to have to swallow their words??
    qui lo sa.
    greetings.

104 replies since 9/1/2008, 15:26   4947 views
Open chat