REPORT DI DELTODO

3662 u.f con dr.Bisanga

« Older   Newer »

1. deltodo

User deleted

Hello all.
    first of all, i will say to Bola.that i don,t agree your decision,since i think the name of the post is well placed.
    well regarding to some posts. i think that things are quite clear:

1º the clinic promise a visit and later,it doesn,t carry out the agreement.

2º there are no intention of solution, only small talk.

3º Front triangle : 2082 +1000= 3082: 50= more than 60 grafts per cm2(indisputable). Where are they??

4º pics are very graphics, original and truth.

5º it is very positve that people publicize the bad cases, i bet that from now on , many things are going to change in that clinic, at time to consider the client.

6º It seems that we have forgotten that,almost 4000 grafts are a megasesion.if we continue considerating them like a minor detail,we run the risk of being seriously mistaken.

7º At present there are some four bad cases,reflected in the forums(Ronald, Dany 26,the german patient, and mine). as far as i know, no case has obtained compensation so far.( what ,s happening?)
    i wonder. really are the clients so wrong ,and the clinic right? ( think a bit of it, before judging).

8º In the beggining, forum were created, to defend the client.I think this has changed very much.Now they are filled with commercial people that practically don,t allow to breath the other people without permission.

9º I opened this discussion, and if you are going to change the name and take de scissors to cut until converting it into a different think, i prefer to delete it.
    if you take an eagle and by means the scissors want to convert it into a pigeon, it never will be the same, that topic never will be the one that i opened ,only a spin off. and that way i prefer that my nick, doesn,t appear on it.

greetings.
    Mi proposision to the clinic: Give my money back

Well, now, done my last consideration,I ask the moderator to close that topic, opened for me.
    thank.
    deltodo.

104 replies since 9/1/2008, 15:26   4946 views
Open chat