REPORT DI ARTHUR!

Repair + fue Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Group

Status
    EccoVi il testo tratto dal forum con l'intervento di Wong.

Topic Title: Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich
    surf231

Has anyone heard of this doctor in Thailand? I am thinking about getting my second procedure done there by this Doctor and prices are much more competitive. The procedure will be filling in for density, so I figure it is a safe bet. I am from SOCAL, but now living in Hong Kong on an expat deal. The flight is only 3 hours, so could go back if I have any complications.
    Please send me your feedback and thoughts.
    Thanks!

12/15/2005 03:46 PM

wong md
    Regular Poster
    Surf
    Dr. D Pathomvanich is one of the very best. He utilizes his "open technique" to remove the donor strip with almost zero transection. I've seen him and his team work and they are extremely talented.

12/15/2005 09:50 PM

ts808

Well there you go. If Dr. Wong says he's good, then he must be!

I think it's great that there are other good docs out there in other parts of the world that aren't talked about much on the boards.
    Top : Bottom

12/16/2005 12:38 AM

surf231
    Occasional Poster

Thanks for the insight Dr. Wong. I hear that you are one of the best, so I value your opinion.

I am a bit nervous of having it done in Thailand, but Asia is known for excellent service, so I would imagine it should cross-over to HT's too.
    I had my first procedure done by Dr. Elliot in Newport Beach, CA. He did a great job in quality developing a new hair line, but I feel the amount was short for what I paid for my 1200 grafts in the front and 200 in the crown...Not sure how to count them, but it does not seem even close. I am really hoping one more HT will fill in the new hair line and crown for a more dense look. Any thoughts would be great!
    Can I ask why you think he is one of the best? And what "zero transection" means? Does that refer to the scaring where the new HT in planted? Sorry for the rookie questions...

Thanks,
    Ian

12/16/2005 01:19 AM

surf231

TS808 - I saw you pictures on your site. My hair is very similar in color and density. Do you have before pictures too? It really looks great. I would like to know more about your crown area too. I cannot stand knowing my crown area is losing soo much hair!! I only got 200 on my first HT, but wish more because the amount of time it took to get the feeling back...Did you get your completely covered?

12/16/2005 01:21 PM

ts808

surf,
    Thank you for the compliment. (thank you Dr. Hasson!) I have not had any work done on the crown. I'd like to but considering my HT history, I think I'll probably hold off for a while as all the work I've had has been on the frontal 1/3 of my scalp.

you can see my before shots and HT history here:

ts808 repair thread
    As always, feel free to email if you have any further questions.

12/16/2005 05:16 PM

wong md
    Regular Poster

Surf
    When the cut is made to removed the strip the blade angle has to match the existing hair shaft angle and this match has to be exact to prevent transection of the hair shafts along the incision line. With the open technique the blade is slowly inched along between folliclar units under direct vision, instead of making a straight cut the incision actually wiggles between folliclar units. 2 years ago Dr. Path and myself did a demonstration surgery, he took out the donnor strip and I prepared the recipient site using lateral slits. We have actually seen each other operate. Here's a picture of the strip scar after 1800 fu removed.

12/19/2005 02:01 AM

surf231

TS808 - Amazimg work there. You must be happy. Lucky I have not gone through a bad one. My first, only one had great results, but I was expecting more density than I got...That is the reason for another one...I think this guy in Thailand should be good. I read all good things on the net and having Dr. Wong's opinion is another good sign...
    Ian

2.     Like  

User deleted

็Arthur, how was your fue result with Dr.Pathomvanich Thailand,
    1. Did he good at FUE?
    2. Did he use motorise fue or not?
    3. Did Dr. did all extract all the graft by himself, Does he create the slit to insert graft by himsel , Did the doctor insert the graft with nurse or nurse only insert the graft?

Please help me decide whether to fue with Dr.Pathomvanich or not

3.     Like  

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (bkkbaldtruthtalk@gmail.com @ 26/4/2013, 15:56) 
    ็Arthur, how was your fue result with Dr.Pathomvanich Thailand,
    1. Did he good at FUE?
    2. Did he use motorise fue or not?
    3. Did Dr. did all extract all the graft by himself, Does he create the slit to insert graft by himsel , Did the doctor insert the graft with nurse or nurse only insert the graft?

Please help me decide whether to fue with Dr.Pathomvanich or not

I answered you in private message.
    Here is not allowed to write in english.
    What you read above is just a report of another forum.
    Cheers

L'utente chiedeva se il dottore è bravo nella FUE, se estrae con un attrezzo motorizzato, se estrae e pratica i tagli e fa gli innesti lui stesso e cosa fanno le assistenti.
    Cose già riferite nel report.

4.     Like  

User deleted

Artur do you have any real time chatting? I need to talk with you very much

5. frankie1985

User deleted

Nessuna novità?!

6. Fakemilhouse

User deleted

non ho mai visto un hairline del genere..........

7. napoli75

User deleted

artur,report interessantissimo!mi interesserebbe vedere le foto delle cicatrici a capelli rasati x rendermi conto del risultato finale.poi avrei qualche domanda da farti: 1) questa tecnica di sutura la usa soltanto questo dottore? 2)avevi pitting? se si,il dottore ha risolto pure quelli? ti ringrazio anticipatamente.

8. mako69

User deleted

sembra l'hairline di batman...forse ti ha dato un'aspetto molto giovanile chi sa.

sono curioso del risultato finale poiché ho una cicatrice da far rifare da mani esperte. Grazie a te Arthur di mostrarci il risultato dopo 3 mesi o di tenerci informato.

9.     Like  

Group

Status
    nessuna news su questo caso? sembrava molto interessante

10. alessiox71

User deleted

Mi piacerebbe fare un autotrapianto con questo chirurgo e Bangkok è una location perfetta per me. Solo che in questo forum i due utenti che hanno fatto un intervento con lui sono poi entrambi spariti. Non so come interpretare questa cosa, forse positivamente, di solito chi risolve il problema tendenzialmente poi sparisce, a differenza di chi è deluso e magari sfoga anche un pò la sua rabbia su internet cercando qualche consiglio, comprensione, solidarietà. Che ne pensate?

11. alessiox71

User deleted

CITAZIONE (risolutivo @ 8/2/2014, 15:35) 
    CITAZIONE (alessiox71 @ 8/2/2014, 14:30) 
    Mi piacerebbe fare un autotrapianto con questo chirurgo e Bangkok è una location perfetta per me. Solo che in questo forum i due utenti che hanno fatto un intervento con lui sono poi entrambi spariti. Non so come interpretare questa cosa, forse positivamente, di solito chi risolve il problema tendenzialmente poi sparisce, a differenza di chi è deluso e magari sfoga anche un pò la sua rabbia su internet cercando qualche consiglio, comprensione, solidariet? . Che ne pensate?

Mi sembra un pò riduttiva come analisi, se fosse cosi sul forum dovremmo vedere solo casi negativi, invece non è cosi, prova a contattarli in pvt.

Non era un analisi con tante pretese, infatti avevo iniziato con un "forse". Ho provato a contattarne uno in privato ma dopo un messaggio poi non mi ha più risposto. Proverò anche con questo utente arthur.

12.     Like  

FONDATORE DI BELLICAPELLI

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Se posso dire la mia il Dr.Path è un ottimo chirurgo che ha la stima di tutti i suoi colleghi.
    Affidandoti a lui non vai con uno sprovveduto.

13. alessiox71

User deleted

CITAZIONE (BOLA @ 9/2/2014, 02:01) 
    Se posso dire la mia il Dr.Path è un ottimo chirurgo che ha la stima di tutti i suoi colleghi.
    Affidandoti a lui non vai con uno sprovveduto.

Grazie Bola, il tuo giudizio ha la sua importanza.

14.     Like  

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (Fakemilhouse @ 15/5/2013, 14:42) 

si quella puntina tipo fidel castro era la mia caratteristica.
    (lui se la fece rimuobere per mofìdificare il suo aspetto e poter girare il mondo senza essere riconosciuto. )

la mia era fatta così ed il doc ha trapiantato dove il cuoio capelluto era... capelluto. :) in origine.
    lo so, qui sembra bassa ed un tantino ...sarda...lol... ma in realtà anche da ragazzino la fronte era abbastanza...spaziosa.
    col testone che ho poi...

CITAZIONE (Fakemilhouse @ 15/5/2013, 14:42) 

beh come ho detto non è stata un'invenzione del dottore.
    il dottore l'ha "accettata" solo perchè le rughe della fronte e la struttura deliminavano chiaramente dove fosse in origine.
    non prendetela come uno standard perchè il dr. pathomvanich non ne ha mai fatta una simile.

CITAZIONE (mako69 @ 17/6/2013, 15:33) 
    sembra l'hairline di batman...forse ti ha dato un'aspetto molto giovanile chi sa.

sono curioso del risultato finale poiché ho una cicatrice da far rifare da mani esperte. Grazie a te Arthur di mostrarci il risultato dopo 3 mesi o di tenerci informato.

se volete utleriori notizie ditemi pure. io mi collego di rado ed oggi mi ha richiamato un messaggio privato di un utente. ciao.

15.     Like  

Group

Status
    arthur ma quindi come è andato il tuo trapianto? ci posti qualche foto?

43 replies since 4/4/2013, 20:20   8436 views
Open chat