« Older   Newer »

1. PapilioFarfallus

Group

Status
    mh in realtà no, non hai cercato bene:

www.reddit.com/r/tressless/comment...hey_were_young/

www.reddit.com/r/tressless/comment...22_how_are_you/

www.reddit.com/r/tressless/comment...my_doc_said_im/

E comunque i post di cui parli non sono così frequenti perchè nessuna persona sana di mente dopo aver ottenuto ciò che vuole, resterebbe ancora sui forum in questione. Se ne dimenticano e vanno avanti con la propria vita. Sui forum ovviamente trovi i disperati, chi vuole migliorare

Per i più pigri:

Yes I started taking it at 18 and I’m now 27 and have kept 92.5% of my hair. I would have been bald if I didn’t take action.

Started at 18-19. Kept my hair at Norwood 1 until about 29 , went off it for 1.5 year, got my wife pregnant, went back on it at 30(about a month ago). Dick works fine, no sides. Hair thinned in last 1.5 years since I went off it. Hoping to recover it for 5 more years, at which point I’ll HT or give up the fight.

Edit: kept it at Norwood 2 not 1. Slight hairline recession with crown full.

Started at 18, now 27. Hair been maintained and better than baseline. Also take oral min and micro needle. Dick still works.

Unfortunately for me it got worse with time. I started at 18 and still take it and am in my 40s now. I am sure I'd be in worse shape today if I never took it.

The results differ for everyone but that's my experience. This year I am taking dutasteride 3 times weekly in between my finasteride and believe it stopped the loss.

I started Finasteride when I was 19 because I had minor maturing of my hairline peaks. Didn’t notice any further thinning, at 26 questioned if Fin was even doing anything, and I stopped for a year. I definitely noticed my frontal region lost volume and became somewhat see-through under harsher lighting, so I went back on. I don’t think the volume came back to any noticeable degree, but I’m now 40 and my hair has nearly the same weight to it as it did when I restarted Finasteride over a decade ago. I think it’s safe to say Finasteride worked as intended. That being said I switched to Dutasteride last year (3x per week) as well as weekly dermastamping to see if it might improve my hair quality, and while it could be my imagination I feel like I have a slightly stronger hairline and my hair is a bit easier to style now. In any case I like only having to take pills 3x/week instead of daily with Fin, owing to the long half-life. I don’t stress out now if I forget to take the pills one week. Long story short, after two decades my hair looks the same in photos as it did back then, even if I can feel it’s not as thick as it was when I was young. Nothing some good hair product can’t mask.

Started Fin (1.25mg/day) at 24, I’m 32 now. Definitely still regressed with time, but way slower than I would have done without Fin.

Edited by PapilioFarfallus - 28/2/2024, 10:46

54 replies since 27/2/2024, 21:32   776 views
Open chat