MSM

alcune indicazioni

« Older   Newer »

1. rik75

User deleted

urka, speriamo di no. cmq non è ancora arrivato, ma ci sono state le feste di mezzo. vediamo domani.

2. rummenigge

User deleted

speriamo no dogana... ph34r.gif

in ogni caso mai dichiarare cosmetici, l'importazione dagli usa è vietata, sembra...

kalle

3. pat2

User deleted

grazie. vi faccio sapere ciao

4. rms

User deleted

Spediscono dall'Olanda, quindi niente dogana.

"KALA Health International BV, our European distribution company located in The Hague, The Netherlands, was established in 2004 to allow the distribution of products within the EU free of import duties through our online sales venue www.kalahealthinternational.com."

http://www.kalahealthinternational.com/kala_en.htm

5. rummenigge

User deleted

perfetto. nessun problema allora.

k.

6. rik75

User deleted

per due mesi parto con 5 compresse al giorno (1 al mattino, 2 pranzo, 2 cena), posso farlo tranquillamente?
    così smaltisco un po' di scorte (vedi inconveniente con mega-fornitura in scadenza al 02/2006).
    mi sembra che Homer Jay (Abraham) ne prendesse 5 al giorno, giusto?

7. rummenigge

User deleted

il livello di tossicità è bassissimo, non dovrebbero farti male. credo cmq che più di 3.000mg al giorno siano inutili...

kalle

8. pat2

User deleted

Sconsiglio vivamente l'importazione da paesi non EU.
    Mi ha chiamato UPS (il vettore su cui si appoggia Vitacost) da Bergamo (dove e' ferma la merce): hanno necessita' della ricetta medica per sdoganare la merce!!
    Attraverso la ricetta medica viene fatta la richiesta di nulla osta allo sdoganamento (tempi e costi), poi vi sono l'IVA ed i dazi doganali!!
    da delirio...

gli rimando il pacco indietro!!vul dire che ho contribuito al business di UPS.

Edited by pat2 - 6/1/2006, 10:52

9. DEMIAN...

User deleted

io non credo che la scadenza sia importante, su 2 scatole di due aziende diverse, comprate una negli states l'altra in canada, la prima ha la data di scadenza ma è illeggibile, la seconda non ha data di scadenza.

10. rummenigge

User deleted

si potrebbe chiedere ad un amico farmacista opp. in erboristeria a riguardo. demian potrebbe avere ragione, infatti...

kalle

11. pat2
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Di seguito la risposta del customer care di Vitacost:

Dear Michele,

I apologize for the issues you are experiencing with getting you order through customs. Enclosed is a copy of our guarantee for International orders. The policy is as follows:

If the package(s) is returned to us because of an address error made by the customer, the customer refuses the package or the items ordered are not allowed into the country by customs, the customer will be responsible for the shipping cost billed to Vitacost for the return of the package. If the package is stopped by customs because items ordered are not allowed in the country and the package is abandoned, there will be no credit to the customer for the order.

Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office or tax authority for information specific to your situation. Additionally, when ordering from Vitacost.com, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. Any fees charged to Vitacost.com due to non compliance with your countries laws and regulations will be charged to you, the importer. If an item or items are returned to us due to non compliance issues with your country’s’ laws and regulations, a refund will be issued for the merchandise only, minus 20 percent of the value of your order as the re-stocking fee, and any other charges incurred such as quarantine fees, shipping fees or warehousing fees assessed by the customs in your country.

If you have any further questions, please contact me via email or at the below number.
    Thank you,

ad avvalorare la tesi di non importare prodotti da paesi non EU. Non solo devi pagare il costo del rientro del pacco, ma ti rifondono la sola merce (perdi i costi di shipping in Italia) per il 20% in meno . Io sono stato un pirla a non aver letto le policy pubblicate sul sito, ma questi mi sembrano un po' paraculi!

Vediamo l'altra faccia: anche dalle esperienze non proprio positive si impara qualcosa.

12. pat2

User deleted

Di seguito la mia risposta:

Hi Althea,

your policy are very clear! Fortunately -for me- in your policy there isn't any clause regarding the loss of all my real estate in case of refusing your goods!! A catastrophe for me!!! A joke.

Sure I was too thoughtless making the order, but sure Vitacost's commercial politics are not clear as its policies!
    It's impossible for an european customer -not importer- to buy from you: too much heavy in terms of other cost (custom duty clearance, tax and duty fees). But for you this is not a problem: you already made the business! You already bougth the goods!!
    But, think, you lose credibility! independently of the goodness of your products!

You don't lose one customer, but potential customers interested to nutrition supplements and your products/prices!!
    You don't lose the opportunity to have good feedback related to your products, but the certainty of bad publicity!
    but also that could be a good business!!

I repeat me: I'm sorry and disappointed: I advise Vitacost does not suggest european customers to buy through your US web site.
    bye

Edited by pat2 - 7/1/2006, 01:23

13. rummenigge

User deleted

... quando il minox dr. lee che avevo ordinato è ritornato al mittente [dogana di mxxda...], mi hanno rimborsato l'intera somma spesa, spese postali incluse. parlando di customer care...

kalle

14. pat2

User deleted

kalle,

ogni volta che si compra su internet e' una scommessa! ne tengo sempre in conto. erano pochi denari. non avevo mai acquistato extra UE. non e' consigliabile per farmaci ed integratori.
    alla prossima

15. pat2

User deleted

E' arrivato l'MSM da Vitacost (scadenza 12/08/2008). Alla fine della fiera: costo totale dell'operazione: 127 $ + 70 EUR per 10 confezioni da 240 caps, 1000 mg!!

circa 18 eur/confezione. direi non male

417 replies since 29/11/2005, 14:03   50752 views
Open chat