DR.EMRE KARADENIZ - CONSULTI A MILANO A ROMA

« Older   Newer »

1. Joe Tillman

Group

Status
    Thank you for the clarification, Leo. I just got home from Milan last night and I'm quite exhausted so I misunderstood. Google translate didn't help either:) I need to simply get serious about learning to speak and comprehend Italian much better than I do, LOL!

I remember speaking with the doctor about the placement of the grafts before this thread. He told me, and I've seen this on other patients before, that the "pattern" is not visible once the hair starts to grow and that the second surgery would fill in the spaces in between so it would not matter even with very short hair cuts.

I know Istanbul is a crazy place for hair transplant surgery. I've been there twice. For my second visit I was there to attend the FUE Workshop at ASMED. I felt very honored to have been invited personally by Dr. Erdogan as his guest:) It was a great workshop. However, one thing I did while I was there was to visit a clinic that used to be famous on this forum. I went and presented myself as a patient so I could see first hand what some of these clinics are like. To say I was shocked is an understatement. The clinic had ten patients being worked on at the same time and they told me it was a slow day because of Ramadan. I spoke to three brothers that had just finished surgery. One had 3800 grafts, the other had 4500 and the third had 4500. They were talking about how great the doctor was but the doctor didn't do a single thing other than design the hairline. It was unbelievable and they were finished with their procedures at 2 p.m. That itself is hilarious yet disturbing.

The point is, I understand the Turkish market and Dr. Karadeniz is, to me, a real gem. For FUE he makes all of the extractions and he makes the incisions for his technicans to place the grafts. He also does good strip work and he has hit 6000 in one procedure. When I was in his clinic in May I filmed him while he performed a FUSS procedure and I noticed how he reminded me of Dr. Wong (my doctor). When I mentioned this to him he thanked me because he said that he has been trying to be like Dr. Wong with his strip. He speaks to Dr. Wong at all the conferences and he watches all of his presentations.

The thing that impresses me the most is that he has some of the strongest ethics I've found in the hair transplant industry. He does what he believes is right, not what makes him the most money. In fact, some of the doctors that have ten and twenty patients a day have laughed at him to his face saying he is wasting his time doing surgery himself and that he should open a technician clinic. This is why, after working for Dr. Rahal and for Dr. Wong for the past 11 years I have decided to work with Dr. Karadeniz. He does the right thing. He has a boutique clinic where he answers each and every email himself and he picks up the phone to call his patients to make sure they are OK. You don't get that with anyone in Turkey and very few clinics in the world. He may not have a big name (yet) but I think he will and I'm proud to work with him.

When you consider that he is only €1,5 per graft, he does all surgical duties himself, he includes two nights at a 5 start hotel next to the clinic (three nights if surgery needs two days), luxury car transfer to and from the airport and he provides a one year supply of name brand Propecia, it makes no sense to me to search for a cheaper alternative. That is why I said it was a joke:)

21 replies since 20/9/2015, 23:39   922 views
Open chat