Alopecia androgenetica - Mia cura naturale

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    All this is very nice, you have to demonstrate in photo ;) .

Stopping baldness with natural products does not exist.

There are homeless people who drink and who smoke while eating badly and no baldness.

Eating well and saints helps, I agree but it is not powerful enough to fight baldness.

2.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (Bapt777 @ 10/10/2017, 16:12) 
    All this is very nice, you have to demonstrate in photo ;) .

Stopping baldness with natural products does not exist.

There are homeless people who drink and who smoke while eating badly and no baldness.

Eating well and saints helps, I agree but it is not powerful enough to fight baldness.

hello my friend, it's not just a matter of biological natural foods but also of vitamin D brought to the 40/60 ng / ml level without integration, so do not forget about the capsaicin-coated soybean from scientific studies, go on trust, if you start your hair is born again! www.hairloss-research.org/LinkUpdateCayenne1-08.html

It's not me that I have to show with photos but you're the one who has to change the lifestyle and the nutrition.

Edited by benefabio - 10/10/2017, 16:27

3.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    Excuse me, I had 3 operations and tried everything and I can tell you that the natural is good for nourishing the hair and fortifying them, nothing else.

Having a good hygiene of life helps but against the baldness without treatment the natural products are unfortunately not sufficient.

4.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (Bapt777 @ 10/10/2017, 16:27) 
    Excuse me, I had 3 operations and tried everything and I can tell you that the natural is good for nourishing the hair and fortifying them, nothing else.

Having a good hygiene of life helps but against the baldness without treatment the natural products are unfortunately not sufficient.

You should keep glyceremia low in low glycemic meals and keep IGF-1 low while eliminating milk and soft dairy products, vitamin D should be taken at 40-60 ng / mL or with lamps or with the sun.
    excuse for English by google translator

5.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    It's a joke.

You do not listen and stay in your sphere, I had put natural products in a post.

https://bellicapelli.forumfree.it/?t=73637443

No blem... :)

6.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (Bapt777 @ 10/10/2017, 16:33) 
    It's a joke.

You do not listen and stay in your sphere, I had put natural products in a post.

https://bellicapelli.forumfree.it/?t=73637443

No blem... :)

These products serve nothing if you do not change your lifestyle, indeed can be harmful and give effects, our goal is not to reduce DHT but prevent it from forming an excess of DHT, I intend to go to organic nutrition, if you do not go to a biological diet hardly will vitamin D rise to 40-60 ng / mL, after all you have to keep glycemia and IFG-1 low, not as high as we usually do with pasta, bread, pizza, potatoes.

Edited by benefabio - 10/10/2017, 16:49

7.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    Lifefestyle ok but where is your philosophy going? , in some countries it eats healthier and others, this does not prevent baldness.

8.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (Bapt777 @ 10/10/2017, 16:48) 
    Lifefestyle ok but where is your philosophy going? , in some countries it eats healthier and others, this does not prevent baldness.

Attention, who is not bald is not because he has a better lifestyle but because he does not have the defect at X o 20 chromosome, but we who have the defect at X o 20 chromosome can reverse the hair loss trend by holding low glycemia with meals low glycemic index, IGF-1 in the standard, eliminating milk and soft dairy products, switch to a diet biological that does not have pesticides and herbicides in the blood that prevent the proper metabolism of vitamin D.

I do not know if I can explain my bad English.

Attenzione, chi non è calvo non è perché ha uno stile di vita migliore, ma perché non ha il difetto al cromosoma X o 20, ma noi che abbiamo il difetto nel cromosoma X o 20 possiamo invertire la tendenza della perdita dei capelli mantenendo una glicemia bassa con pasti a basso indice glicemico, IGF-1 nella norma, eliminando il latte e i derivati molli, passare a una dieta biologica senza pesticidi e erbicidi nel sangue che influenzano il metabolismo della vitamina D.

Non so se riesco a spiegarmi con il mio pessimo inglese.

Edited by benefabio - 11/10/2017, 14:50

9.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    I do not believe it; I explain myself working with handicapped people and feeding via gastotosmia, some have hair loss via baldness and not others because not achieved.
    The pockets of gastrostomy are very equilibrated in vitamins, fibers and others ...

10.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    My intention is to be true and excuse if against you.
    Your argument may help some.

11.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (Bapt777 @ 10/10/2017, 17:10) 
    I do not believe it; I explain myself working with handicapped people and feeding via gastotosmia, some have hair loss via baldness and not others because not achieved.
    The pockets of gastrostomy are very equilibrated in vitamins, fibers and others ...

I respect the opinions of everyone, but it would be interesting to make genetic hair loss testing to these disabled people, surely those with hair loss would prove positive to the test.

However, a low-glycemic diet, low IGF-1 and vitamin D values between 40 and 60 ng / mL would also be positive for other future pathologies such as type II diabetes, cancer, stroke, heart disease, digestive system.

For me hair loss in subjects with chromosome X or 20 defect is just the alarm bell of future illnesses unless you change the lifestyle associated with nutrition, solar exposure, and physical activity.

In some ways it can be considered an advantage instead of a curse.

Io rispetto il parere di tutti, ma sarebbe interessante fare il test genetico della perdita dei capelli a queste persone disabili, sicuramente quelli con la perdita dei capelli si dimostrerebbero positivi al test.

Tuttavia, una dieta a basso contenuto glicemico, valori bassi di IGF-1 e vitamina D tra 40 e 60 ng / ml sarebbe anche positivo per altre patologie future come il diabete di tipo II, il cancro, l'ictus, le malattie cardiache e del sistema digestivo.

Per me la perdita dei capelli nei soggetti con il difetto del cromosoma X o 20 è solo il campanello d'allarme delle malattie future se non si cambia lo stile di vita associato con l'alimentazione, l'esposizione solare e l'attività fisica.

In qualche modo può essere considerato un vantaggio anziché una maledizione.

Edited by benefabio - 11/10/2017, 14:45

12.     Like  

Sottotenente della flotta stellare

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I totally agree with Bapt ;)
    Genetic test is not a proof, and androgenetic alopecia is based on androgen sensitivity of follicles that is not triggered by things like low vitamin D levels, bad nutrition, smoking etc.
    There are many people living very unhealthy lifestyles or with serious illnesses that unbalance the whole organism, who don't suffer from androgenetic alopecia simply because their follices are genetically androgen resistant.

13.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (first_duty @ 11/10/2017, 09:21) 
    I totally agree with Bapt ;)
    Genetic test is not a proof, and androgenetic alopecia is based on androgen sensitivity of follicles that is not triggered by things like low vitamin D levels, bad nutrition, smoking etc.
    There are many people living very unhealthy lifestyles or with serious illnesses that unbalance the whole organism, who don't suffer from androgenetic alopecia simply because their follices are genetically androgen resistant.

The bad nutrition however leads to an increase in the level of igf-1 (growth factors) which is responsible for the abnormal development of too much enzyme 5 alpha reductase which consequently leads to an increase in DHT.

Returning the levels of IGF-1 to the standard may also reduce the enzyme 5 alpha reductase in the standard and consequently also DHT, vitamin D would only play a protective role of the follicle and stimulate the growth phase of the hair 100%

La cattiva alimentazione però porta ad un aumento del livello di igf-1 (fattori di crescita) che è responsabile dello sviluppo anomalo di troppo enzima 5 alfa reduttasi che di conseguenza porta ad un aumento del DHT.

Riportare i livelli di IGF-1 nella norma può far anche regredire l'enzima 5 alfa reduttasi nella norma e di conseguenza anche il DHT, la vitamina D svolgerebbe solo un ruolo protettivo del follicolo e stimolerebbe al 100% la fase di crescita del capello.

14. Mel Gibson

User deleted

Se posso; 4 mesi dieta vegana, tendenzialmente crudista. Faccio zero cure tradizionali e i capelli solo con la dieta sono meno unti, più lucidi e resistenti. Credo che alcalinizzare sia il vero segreto

15.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    che significa dieta vegana? mangi per caso i cereali, i legumi e il latte? in qualunque caso aumenti l'igf-1 e inneschi il processo.

sull'alcalinità della dieta concordo, ma si può fare anche una dieta alcalina con carne e pesce se ben accompagnati da porzioni abbondanti di verdura, se fai la prova qui te ne rendi conto da solo www.my-personaltrainer.it/alimentaz...o-pH-dieta.html, per esempio ad un hamburger di 150 gr basta una porzione di bietola di 123 gr per andare comunque in negativo sotto lo 0 che è il riferimento dei pasti, ossia ogni pasto dovrebbe avere il valore di 0 come totale, al limite negativo ma mai in positivo, l'importante è velocizzare il transito intestinale della carne e del pesce con minimo 200 gr di verdure, per me l'ideale è 350 gr, mentre la digestione dei carboidrati e dei legumi crea problemi molto più importanti rispetto alla carne e al pesce, la caduta dei capelli nei soggetti con il difetto al cromosoma X o 20 è solo il campanello d'allarme, ma non solo per loro, anche per gli altri che seguono pressappoco la stessa dieta, si aprono le vie a patologie ben più importanti di cui gli ospedali ne sono strapieni.

quello che dicono gli oncologi di fama mondiale è che il ruolo centrale lo svolge l'insulina, e quella sale solo con una dieta ricca di carboidrati raffinati, non certo con la carne e il pesce, per non parlare delle cellule tumorali che si nutrono di zucchero e non di carne, il diabete come viene? le malattie autoimmuni come si innescano? sempre con i carboidrati, i capelli perché cadono? sempre per il ruolo centrale dell'insulina e dell'igf-1 che hanno fra loro molte affinità, cambiare dieta non comporta solo benefici ai capelli ma anche a tutto il corpo.

quando ad una certa età si finisce lo sviluppo, diciamo sui ventanni, tutto l'igf-1in eccesso che immettiamo con l'alimentazione e che deriva dalla digestione dei carboidrati non è più utilizzato dall'organismo per lo sviluppo del corpo e da una parte va ad incrementare l'isoenzima 5 alfa reduttasi e dall'altra pone i mattoncini per i futuri tumori.

Edited by benefabio - 12/10/2017, 08:40

1479 replies since 13/2/2016, 18:09   86629 views
Open chat