H&W rep coming to Italy?

« Older   Newer »

1. lorenzo.canada

User deleted

I have been talking to Hasson and Wong about having probaly Joe coming to Italy with me in the coming months. Now this is not for sure but I was just wondering if we did come how many people would come to a gathering with all the H&W patients that want to come, as well as anybody else that is interested in finding information about hair transplants. I have talked to two italians that were here this week and they both would be coming with probaly about 1-3 friends each. Now once again this is only a question nothing is for sure yet. It would probaly be held on a Saturday afternoon in Reggio Emilia. Somebody please translate.

2. Vagabond_

User deleted

CITAZIONE (lorenzo.canada @ 16/9/2006, 04:07)
    I have been talking to Hasson and Wong about having probaly Joe coming to Italy with me in the coming months. Now this is not for sure but I was just wondering if we did come how many people would come to a gathering with all the H&W patients that want to come, as well as anybody else that is interested in finding information about hair transplants. I have talked to two italians that were here this week and they both would be coming with probaly about 1-3 friends each. Now once again this is only a question nothing is for sure yet. It would probaly be held on a Saturday afternoon in Reggio Emilia. Somebody please translate.

Ho parlato con H&W circa la possibilità che io e Joe venissimo in Italia nei prossimi mesi. Non è sicuro, ma stavo considerando, in caso positivo, quanta gente vorrebbe incontrarsi con tutti i pazienti di H&W disposti a presenziare, cosi come è possibile essere presenti anche solo per chiedere info circa l'HT. Ho parlato con 2 italiani che erano qui questa settimana ed essi vorrebbero venire con circa 1 - 3 amici ciascuno.

Per ora è solo un'ipotesi, niente di sicuro al momento. L'incontro sarebbe probabilmente un sabato pomeriggio a Reggio Emilia.

Edited by Vagabond_ - 16/9/2006, 11:54

3.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    Ciao Lorenzo, nice to read it :)

4. rummenigge

User deleted

hey Lorenzone! \m/ sempre forza INTER, of course! ;)

kalle

5. haga-1

User deleted

Che cavoli per un appuntamento del genere reggio emilia, mi sembra poco decoroso con rispetto per tale città, allora è meglio Bologna, se non si vogliono scegliere cità come Roam o Milano.

Edited by BOLA - 14/10/2006, 10:37

6. lorenzo.canada

User deleted

Thank you...I once again must mention that this is not for sure it is only an idea. How many people do you think would show up??

7. lorenzo.canada

User deleted

Haga I understand that there are alot of better cities. If this happens it is almost like a trial if it is successful in the future maybe Dr. Hasson and Dr. Wong will come then it will be probaly held in both Milan and Rome. Once again this is not for sure

8. Vagabond_

User deleted

Lorenzo, Reggio Emilia is good, it's in the middle of Nord Italy and well serviced by trains.

I hope you will join us in Italy for the first time. Now we have to organize a possible meeting togheter in these days.

9. vajan

User deleted

Ciao Grande Lorenzo,
    I'm writiing from Italy now!!!
    Thanks a lot for all...

See you in Italy... of course!
    (G.)

10. ohmissis

User deleted

h&w hanno una certa simpatia x l italia

11.     Like  

Group

Status
    Ne approfitto per salutare miei compagni.... come va wallera salernitana?...e l'abruzzese da combattimento?
    tutto ok?
    mi sto quasi abituando alla rasata...ahhahh speriamo bene!

Lorenzo che fai ? haw are you?
    I have only a word for you.....WONDERFUL!
    Thank you for everthing Lorenzo...sincerely...I hope to see soon in Italy

PS. mo' aspettiamo la ricrescita speranzosi....ma questo non toglie che Hasson, lo staff e tutto il resto siano grandi
    ciao

12. rik75

User deleted

molto interessante, allora l'incontro sarà entro fine anno???

13.     Like  

FONDATORE DI BELLICAPELLI

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    LINK ITALIANO AL LORO SITO :
    http://www.autotrapianti-hw.com/

14. lorenzo.canada

User deleted

ciao a tutti sono all'Italia adesso
    sarà quasi 30 persone a Reggio Emilia