Dr. Scott Alexander Patient testimonial | Phoenix AZ

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Group
    Consulenti

Status
    Patient experience :

I've been to Dr. Alexander for a couple of procedures. I decided on using him after much research and one procedure that I was not entirely happy with from another provider. Dr. Alexander fixed what was wrong from the other provider and the last procedure made my hair look like it did 30 years ago. He is extremely professional and thorough. He explained what options I had, did not try to "upsell", and documented everything done. He and his staff are consummate professionals. I will personally vouch for his professionalism and integrity.

I would urge anyone looking to have a procedure done to consult with Dr. Alexander and avoid any of the mass market hair loss clinics that advertise out there. What you have in Dr. Alexander is a caring and completely competent surgeon. The procedure was fully explained beforehand. All care immediately following the procedure was fully explained and extremely helpful. The follow-up visit to remove stiches was about a week later. He then schedules a six month and one year follow up. After my last visit which was the one year follow up I was floored at the difference. As one doesn't see the back of their head that often, comparing the before pictures to what it looks like today is like night and day. My wife has even commented on how well my hair has grown in.

Again, I can't thank Dr. Alexander enough for what he has done for me and how well the procedures have gone. There really is no one else that you need to consider when you are looking for a procedure to be done.
    Attached Image
    0-7.3a96f2d68408a3308194c1e8f5087176

2.     Like  

Group
    Consulenti

Status
    Pic2
    Attached Image
    0-5.da3052d9ef08b041179aa021c035b648

3.     Like  

Group
    Consulenti

Status
    Pic 3
    Attached Image
    0-2.a8fb259a2f71e1032dd25cf0a9c7cedc

4.     Like  

Group

Status
    We would need some more pictures to evaluate the whole transplant

5.     Like  

Group
    Consulenti

Status
    Thanks for the comment. Unfortunately I've tried but find the forum to be very tricky to upload certain pictures. Bare with me..
    Regards
    Spex

4 replies since 24/6/2019, 16:34   239 views
Open chat