« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    ma questo? :o: :o: :o:

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/message...&threadid=63628

Uno pezzo della discussione:

I have some great news, my friend john who lives in manchester, is part of phase 2 with intercytex and he had the operation done 4 weeks ago and was injected last thursday, i was so shocked when he told me he said he is not allowed to tell anyone, but trusted me (look at me, im telling everyone) he said all kinds of people are being tested.

ed un altro:

all i know so far is, they slowly injected really small areas of the front, centre and crown area, but he said they didnt use the same injection techniques on all the patients that were there at the same time. he said there were about 10 kind of doctors in the room and about 12 nurses, i told him that i will be keeping an eye on him, and he said ok buddy.
    I laughed when he said the nurse shouted finished, like they were racing each other...they told him to check in every 2 weeks for checks, then he said what if something happens to me while im at home, she said you can call us with the number given anytime... i told him she was chatting him up...he said she looked like they tried a few things on her.

Io adesso non so se questo tipo stia vaneggiando (è iscritto da novembre 2006, un po' puzza di fake): aspettiamo update futuri, il nick di questo tizio è: lovehair

2. pat2

User deleted

speriamo non sia uno scherzo di halloween...
    da seguire..

3. pat2

User deleted

all'11 nov: anche gli amici di hairlosshelp sembrano scettici...

4. N° 0

User deleted

ragazzi lovehair gira spesso su forum stranieri...è cun fake..per nn dire di peggio...

3 replies since 8/11/2006, 23:48   278 views
Open chat