7200 grafts

« Older   Newer »

1. lorenzo.canada

User deleted

Yesterday I met a client in Hasson and Wong that was had 7200 grafts in one session 10 months ago. This transplant look fanastic. I am sure the pictures will be posted very soon.

2. cameron-is-God

User deleted

CITAZIONE (lorenzo.canada @ 15/2/2006, 20:24)
    7200 grafts in one session

ph34r.gif ohmy.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Victor... Victor... I truly, madly, deeply love you!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif Hasson is God: 'nuff said! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Edited by cameron-is-God - 15/2/2006, 20:38

3. raffa75

User deleted

7200 graft in un colpo?????'

ma hasson sta diventando mandrake....

4.     Like  

FONDATORE DI BELLICAPELLI

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    LORENZO SEND THE PICTURES HERE AS SOON AS YOU CAN !!!

5. lorenzo.canada

User deleted

I just talked to Doug the photos will probaly posted either today or tomorrow on HLH or HTN I am not sure but as soon as they are posted I will send the link. This is not a normal case so please do not think that they are trying to break records or anything. It so happens that this patient was 1 out of 100,000 in my opinion and I believe they were trying to get around 5000+ and ended up with a much higher number.

Edited by lorenzo.canada - 15/2/2006, 21:49

6. favolos80

User deleted

CAZZO!!!

7. gordongekko

User deleted

pazzesco!

certo che se continua cosi' fra' un po' alza i prezzi ragazzi....lo stiamo pompando troppo,fra un po' avra' una lista d'attesa di 2 anni!!!

comunque se lo merita....azz beato lui.....mi ci vedrei al suo posto!!!! biggrin.gif

mi trapianterei l impossibile e andrei in giro tutto ingellato per Vancouver su un bel 997 bianco cabrio...

A TROIE!!!! biggrin.gif

Edited by BOLA - 16/2/2006, 06:58

8. missionhats

User deleted

Ragazzi e' scoppiata una nuova moda lanciata dal nostro unico forum, per tutti coloro che hanno problemi di capelli,si chiama......."HASSONMANIA"[/U]

9. lorenzo.canada

User deleted

Bola I talked to Joe and he told me that he would be posting the picture and a video on his forum sometime today.

Edited by BOLA - 16/2/2006, 07:09

10. gordongekko

User deleted

great Lorenzo how u doin!

today i removed the staples off...a lot of pain unfurtunatly...maybe the fucking italian doc ...maybe 14gg are too hard to remove, i don't know

why dr hasson don't give the bactraban cream for anestetize the scar before staples removal like wong do?

you know?

thanks mate!

anyway all is ok,the worst is gone ...now i'm waiting the regrow and i touch my ball ! tongue.gif

Edited by gordongekko - 16/2/2006, 01:41

11. lorenzo.canada

User deleted

Hey Gordy how are you? Tutti bene? Welcome to the Hasson and Wong club.....Although they are similar in most ways this is one of the few things they differ on. Honestly I do not know why but if I were to guess Dr. Wong probaly believe that it helps numb the area while Dr. Hasson believe that the pain in not worth the hassle... either way I do not use of need it.
    Yes you are lucky after 5 days my staples were driving me nuts and I was so happy to get them outaafter. Now all you can do it wait.. Touch your ball?? Be careful in english that could many things...lol..just joking..
    I can't wait to see your results.
    Lorenzo

Edited by lorenzo.canada - 16/2/2006, 05:58

12. bread-to-bread:mf

User deleted

hola KIKO!
    how are you?! today came in msn...for my next surgery! cool.gif oct 06....

Edited by bread-to-bread:mf - 16/2/2006, 10:50

13. lorenzo.canada

User deleted

Ciao Bread; Damagico? Ciby? I am sorry I do not know who this is....sorry Eme..ce te?

Edited by lorenzo.canada - 16/2/2006, 19:06

12 replies since 15/2/2006, 20:24   937 views
Open chat