My 2nd FUE (2200) at EUGENIX

after a great result on 1er FUE, i went back to the clinic for a 2nd FUE for crown building .

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Group

Status
    I am French, 58 years old .
    After the success of my first FUE (3000 grafts) at Eugenix on 25/02/2020, i decided to go back for a 2nd FUE 17/10/2021 to lower my temporal area and to build the crown ( 2300 graft ).

going back to Eugenix for a second FUE was a no-brainer, for the following reasons:
    1) I was happy with my first operation
    2) First of all Arika Bensal is a world class surgeon, gold medal MD AIIMS (most prestigious school in India), ABHRS ,ISHRS, IAHRS. She founded the clinic with her husband Dr. Pradeep Sethi who is also MD AIIMS and IAHRS. EUGENIX is dedicated to this FUE operation (pure player).
    3) The DHT (Direct Hair Transplant) procedure is the speciality of the clinic. This procedure involves extracting the graft and almost simultaneously implanting it. Thus the chances of survival of the graft are maximized and regrowth might be faster. Experiments and scientific publications have proven the interest of DHT.
    4) The cost is competitive in comparison to others surgeons who are referenced on the IAHRS website.
    5) The clinic is in the highest standards. 2 nights are offered with full board at the clinic. PRP treatment is included in the packaged offer.
    6) Others criteria also important to me.
    - the clinic is known for their natural result.
    - FTR (Follicle Transection Rate) very good. It is a taboo subject, but the FTR can reach 30%, and depends on many parameters such as the material used, the expertise, the talent, the fatigue of the surgeon. Arika BANSAL demonstrated extracting 100 grafts in less than 3 minutes without transection at the 2014 ISHRS Annual Meeting in Malaysia !
    - Motorized FUE with Doctor Cole's PCID micromotor (less fatigue than manual FUE, therefore less risk on the FTR and faster procedure.
    - Use of a patented implanter (no manipulation of the root)
    - Use of a powerful microscope
    - combining the transplant with a vacation in India :D

Here is the results of my operation :
    First of all, I always had great confidence because the clinic met all my criteria. And having no stress is very important to me :)
    I am very satisfied about my first and second FUE. I've gained confidence, serenity, confidence. I am more photogenic :) .
    My only regret is not to have done it before. It is important to note that it is impossible to detect that I have had a transplant, because the results are very natural and there are no white spots on the donor area even after shaving !

I am posting some photos before after first et second fue.

Edited by salsandy - 24/1/2023, 23:51
    Attached Image
    53b6f300-a851-48df-afee-bc4bf786e1b9

2.     Like  

FONDATORE DI BELLICAPELLI

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Hello Salsandy thank you for sharing your experience.
    Please feel free to share your pics with me, send it to [email protected] and I will be happy to help you

3.     Like  

Group
    Consulenti
    935-P, Sector 51, Gurugram Haryana 122018

Status
    Thank you for showcasing your trust in us. Team Eugenix is glad to see your transformation from bald to bold.

4.     Like  

FONDATORE DI BELLICAPELLI

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    PRE

RISULTATO DELLA PRIMA SURGERY

VIDEO DEL RISULTATO DOPO LA PRIMA E SECONDA CHIRURGIA

3 replies since 24/1/2023, 23:29   289 views
Open chat