My life was Changed at Eugenix - Old & Bald to my Life Back (My Story)

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Group

Status
    Hello everyone,

If you prefer video, I documented my journey on the YouTube channel I co-founded here:

I have been following hair restoration forum for a while and have acquired great insights regarding hair transplantation. I have now come back to give back to the community.

I wanted to share my journey with hair loss and the amazing experience I had with Eugenix Hair Sciences clinic in India.

Like many of you, I struggled with hair loss for years and tried everything from home remedies to medications, but nothing seemed to work. I was frustrated and losing hope until I came across Eugenix Hair Sciences clinic online.

From the very first consultation, I was impressed with the professionalism and expertise of Dr. Sethi and Dr. Bansal. They took the time to listen to my concerns, examine my scalp, and explain the different options available to me. I felt heard and understood, and I knew I was in good hands.

The team at Eugenix is also very connected with the idea of spirituality, which added a unique and meaningful dimension to my experience. They treated me with respect, compassion, and kindness, and I felt like I was part of a family rather than just another patient.

The day of the transplant was the best experience I could have asked for. The team made me feel comfortable and at ease, and the whole process was smooth and efficient. I was amazed at how well-coordinated and focused everyone was, and I could tell that they were all passionate about what they were doing.

I got 2828 grafts for my procedure and had my hairline reconstructed. I had my hair transplant surgery on 23-12-21

Now, I am 1 year and 3 months post-transplant, and I am extremely satisfied with the results. The team at Eugenix took a conservative approach and did not over-harvest or over-transplant, which gave me a very natural-looking hairline and a fuller head of hair overall.

I cannot thank Dr. Sethi, Dr. Bansal, and the entire team at Eugenix enough for what they have done for me. They have given me a new life with new hopes, and I feel more confident and happy than ever before.

If you are on the fence with this - DO IT. It's the best decision you will ever make

Any questions - let me know
    Attached Image
    WhatsApp Image 2023-04-20 at 01.39.45

2.     Like  

Group

Status
    Hi Joe,

How can I find your YT channel?

Thanks

3.     Like  

FONDATORE DI BELLICAPELLI

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Joe thank you for sharing your experience with Eugenix ! You had a great result

Qui il suo video:

2 replies since 19/4/2023, 19:42   197 views
Open chat